Frequently asked questions
How do I claim my AHA e-card?
How many people are needed for Bayside CPR to train at my location?
What type of onsite classes do Bayside CPR training offer, and how much are they?
When can Bayside CPR train at my location?
I am part of a Non-Profit Organization, are there any discounts for us?
How old does my child need to be in order to be a part of an onsite class?
I have 10 or less people interested, but I don’t have a location to train. Are there any options for me?
Tell me about your instructors?
We will also keep track of the certifications for your entire group, so that you will never have to worry about your renewal dates.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Class registration is final. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Rescheduling: A student may reschedule without fee by providing at least 48 hours notice prior to scheduled class. Students will be subject to a rescheduling fee (50% of course registration fees) for notice within 48 hours of scheduled class, or failure to attend.
- Students more than 15 minutes late to scheduled class will be turned away and asked to reschedule.
- Replacement Certification Cards requested for ANY Reason will be processed for $20 dollars.
- Due to potential distraction, children (or any other individuals not registered into the class) are not allowed into the classroom setting for those attending classes or skills evaluations.
- Promotional codes apply to classroom based classes only.
- Notification process if class is cancelled: A minimum of 3 students per class is required. Participant will be notified by email and phone as quickly as possible.
Do you have parking available?
Yes, we do have parking available please see our location/parking map.