MARYLAND & DC SPANISH CPR CLASSES! SE HABLA ESPANOL!
Looking for a Spanish cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid class? Thanks to Bayside CPR, you can enroll in a Spanish CPR and first aid class quickly and easily.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN OUR SPANISH CPR AND FIRST AID CLASS?
We offer a CPR and first aid class in Spanish that teaches students:
- How to perform adult, child and infant CPR
- How an automated external defibrillator (AED) works and other special considerations
- How to administer life-saving support to conscious and unconscious choking victims
Our Spanish CPR and first aid class emphasizes a number of topics, such as:
- Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Hot and cold emergencies (heat stroke, hypothermia, etc.)
- Muscle and bone injuries
- Legal and emotional considerations
- Patient assessment
- Trauma (bleeding wounds)
Our Spanish CPR and first aid class takes only a few hours to complete and each student will receive a CPR and first aid certification upon successful completion.