Bayside CPR & AED Training Center offers most brands of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and AED supplies for your home or business. AEDs have never been more affordable than they are today!
Please call or email Bayside CPR for assistance in selecting the AED that’s just right for you.
Bayside CPR is your complete source for the purchase of AEDs and AED supplies.
The management of an AED Program can be time and labor-intensive. It is essential to enlist the support services of a Program Manager who is knowledgeable in the design and implementation of a personalized, on-site AED program.
Bayside CPR is a company you can trust to handle all of your Emergency Care Management needs to ensure the safety of your employees and visitors to your company.
Why do we need an AED Program
Statistics reveal the alarming fact that more than 330,000 deaths occur each year from sudden cardiac arrest in which out-of-hospital survival rates are only 1-5%. This is clear evidence that something must be done to increase a victim’s chance of survival. One of the most devastating aspects of sudden cardiac arrest is that it often strikes healthy, individuals, young and old. Sudden cardiac arrest occurs in churches, homes, businesses, schools, and public places.
Improving the chance that both CPR and Defibrillation are performed appropriately and effectively is dependent upon the formulation and implementation of an effective Risk Management AED Program.
The First Step
Selecting Bayside CPR, as your site’s program manager, is the first step in the successful implementation of an AED Management Program. As the program manager, we will work under the protocols of our medical director and in a coordinated effort with the AED manufacturer to ensure that AED devices are properly placed and maintained.
- Identifying and Training designated rescuers in CPR & use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) *additional fee applies for training
- Providing physician oversight & Quality Assurance (post-event analysis)
- Review State and Local AED regulatory requirements
- Integrate with local Emergency Medical Services
- Maintain AEDs according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- On-Site Maintenance checks by Bayside CPR expert staff annually
- Mentoring company designated Emergency Response Site Coordinator (24/7 access, personal support)
- Providing a template to use to develop your company’s Medical Emergency Response Plan
- Guidance in proper placement of AEDs at your location
- Quality Review of Emergency Care Program on an annual basis
- Replacement of expired batteries and pads during the contract period *additional fees may apply
- 10% Discount off the cost of CPR/AED training sessions
Selecting individuals to train and how to train them is an important decision to make. Bayside CPR & AED Training Center assists our clients in determining the scope of the training program and needs of the individual client.
Statistics show that the bigger the number of first responders on-site, the smoother and more efficiently a medical response will go, thus improving a victim’s chance of survival.
The proper number of responders depends on the site assessment and the number of AEDs required. AED Manufacturers and organizations such as the American Heart Association and the Red Cross have offered suggestions to help establish the number of AEDs needed on-site. A general rule of thumb is to have ten or more individuals trained per AED.
Bayside CPR & AED Training Center offers several types of training programs for our clients.
- Traditional classroom training, which is video-driven, provides training in CPR & Use of the AED for the Adult & Child Victim (Infant optional).
- Traditional Classroom training in the use of the AED.
- Blended training combines multimedia web-based training with traditional instructor-led classroom skills. Participants work at their own pace to complete the on-line training and conclude their training with a one-hour skills check-off session.
- Mock Drill sessions are designed for on-site training of groups of 10 or more participants. This course reviews CPR & AED skills or Medical Emergency-First Aid skills with individuals who have recently completed am American Heart Association CPR or First Aid training course. This course is intended as a refresher during the “Off-year” (non-renewal year) to reinforce skills learned.
Please provide the following information in the form: