Need to complete an BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPR/AED, First Aid course? Our convenient and dynamic courses are taught by the region’s foremost educators. All resuscitation courses emphasize team-based emergent patient care incorporating live simulation, objective-feedback technology, and instructor-led debriefing.
Listed below is our most current class offerings and schedule, find the date and time that works best for you and reserve your seat now, limited seats available, don’t wait, register now! If you are unsure of which class you need, please give us a call 443-837-7891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bayside CPR & AED Training Center teaches the following courses below, please click your class for the most up to date course schedule and to register.
SAME DAY CERTIFICATION GUARANTEED
- CLASS ROOM: Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers Initial or Recert
- CLASS ROOM: CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
- CLASS ROOM: CPR and AED
- Heart Code ACLS (Online ACLS, Including Hands-On Skills Session) Initial or Renewal *MOST POPULAR*
- Heart Code PALS (Online PALS, Including Hands-On Skills Session) Initial or Renewal *MOST POPULAR*
- AHA Skills Sessions
- CLASS ROOM: ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support Renewal
- CLASS ROOM: PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support Renewal
- CLASS ROOM: Friends & Family & Prepared Parents CPR
- In-Home CPR
- Child & Babysitting Safety