Frequently asked questions
How do I claim my AHA e-card?
Click here to claim your eCard: https://ecards.heart.org/student/myecards
How many people are needed for Bayside CPR to train at my location?
The minimum amount for onsite training is 10 people. We do train below the minimum with a flat rate of the pricing for 10.
What type of onsite classes do Bayside CPR training offer, and how much are they?
We have a tier pricing system based on attendees; which means the more people you train, the bigger the discount!
When can Bayside CPR train at my location?
We are open 7 days a week for onsite classes.
I am part of a Non-Profit Organization, are there any discounts for us?
Yes! Please contact our coordinator to discuss special pricing.
How old does my child need to be in order to be a part of an onsite class?
As long as the child can practice the skills, sit for the duration of the class, and complete the test alone, they are welcome!
I have 10 or less people interested, but I don’t have a location to train. Are there any options for me?
Yes! With your discounts applied we would just invoice you for a total of 10 people or your small group could join one of our weekly classes held in Annapolis.
Tell me about your instructors?
Our instructors are very experienced, our training is much more effective and efficient than traditional CPR training.We specialize in onsite training for large groups and routinely teach classes of 50+ students.
We will also keep track of the certifications for your entire group, so that you will never have to worry about your renewal dates.
What is your cancellation policy?
Bayside CPR & AED Training Center Polices:
- Class registration is final. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Rescheduling: A student may reschedule without fee by providing at least 48 hours notice prior to scheduled class. Students will be subject to a rescheduling fee (50% of course registration fees) for notice within 48 hours of scheduled class, or failure to attend.
- Students more than 15 minutes late to scheduled class will be turned away and asked to reschedule.
- Replacement Certification Cards requested for ANY Reason will be processed for $20 dollars.
- Due to potential distraction, children (or any other individuals not registered into the class) are not allowed into the classroom setting for those attending classes or skills evaluations.
- Promotional codes apply to classroom based classes only.
- Notification process if class is cancelled: A minimum of 3 students per class is required. Participant will be notified by email and phone as quickly as possible.
Do you have parking available?
Yes, we do have parking available please see our location/parking map.