Let us bring the CPR and Safety Training to you. In line with our goal of spreading awareness about proper emergency response, we do our best to make our training programs available for everyone. This is why we offer On-site Training Classes. We offer all aspects of training through the American Heart Association. This way you and your colleagues will be equipped with the right knowledge once an emergency emerges.
Depending on your preferences, we can set up a training course environment in your location or you can schedule lessons with us in our training location.
We offer the service for the following:
- Government establishments
- Military classes
- Any other groups and organizations
With us, you can trust that our trainers are approachable and forthcoming in teaching you the skills and techniques during your classes. We can provide the following training in your location:
- BLS Provider Classroom
- BLS HeartCode Blended Learning – Online with Skills Module
- CPR/AED (Adult, Child and/or Infant) Classroom
- First Aid Classroom
- CPR/AED Blended Learning – Online with Skills Module
- First Aid Blended Learning – Online with Skills Module
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Classroom
- ACLS Blended Learning – Online with Skills Module
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Blended Learning
Our onsite CPR training courses have flexible scheduling during the daytime, evening and weekend hours. For more information about this our onsite training please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.